Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's another day...

There are times when you suddenly realized that it's just another day; it's another day to take a stab at the that THING you have been dying to complete; it's another to try that CUISINE from that restaurant that you have heard rave reviews about; it's another just to LAY BACK and WATCH the stars fill the night sky.  So, what was it that made it another day for you?

For me, it was another day for me to figure out how to get my blog going, to add value and increase the traffic  :)

So, here's what I did,
  • Search frantically for gadgets to add that suits my theme (still working on it!)
  • Took much difficulty in figuring out how to add music to my blog (working on it!)
  • Search for pictures from last year to post, then realizing that last year, I barely took pictures! (Hmmm?)
  • Add a control as to who can leave comments (I think I did that right, yeah!?)
By the end of this day, my express was....

So I ease the tension, by watching the following and called it a day.




...Hope your day was that of discovery too 

4 comments:

  1. Tinu-
    It looks like your day of discovery was quite productive. I had a bit of discovery making some changes on my blog as well. Personally, I like the gadgets that show the weather because it is always nice to know how it is out now that it is winter and I can't go outside as long as I want because it is so cold in Boston. I am sure you are not having this problem in warm sunny Flordia!

    I suggest adding a color for the post background as it is a bit hard to read the post with the white lettering on a transparent background, I think my eyes get a bit distracted and are not sure if they want to look at the picture or read the text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    The weather gadget is a great idea; and not to gloat, the weather was just right today here in sunny Florida.

    I agree with your observation, I too was having difficulties focusing when reading your comments. I will definitely do that adjustment.

    Thanks,
    Tinu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tinu,

    I look just like that girl on the picture when I am trying to improve my blog.I like how your organized your gadgets. But the section "about me" is all the way down. I would suggest you to move it to the top.


    Alfia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alfia,

    Thanks for the suggestion. I moved it up. ;)

    ReplyDelete